22.6.13

Sprained ankle

Duhhhhhhh! Sprained my ankle again! The 4th time!

1st time :  12 yrs old - I had been frightened by an insect that can fly. I am not really scared of insects but that time the insect suddenly appeared in front of me. I was like OH MY GOD! Without a second thought, I jumped into the pool and sprained my ankle.



2nd time : 17 years old - I was about to ask my mom to get McDonald's ice cream for me as I had been craving for long. I ran quickly to get mom at the car.  'AHHHHH!' fell down at the floor...



3rd time: 18 years old - I didn't know how I did it! Like fell down when walking at the street in Phuket Island? HAHAHAHA . Dad's friend suggested to have massage for temporary relief from painful. I seriously felt better after it.





4th time: 20 years old - This time, I didn't craving for food, didn't see any insect, didn't walk on street. I just walk through the beds... Alright. Perhaps I jumped over the beds that time? I don't remember. Damnnnnnn! How come the beds got holes! Luckily it was the last day we spent at Genting Highland and planned to go back at noon.



I couldn't go anywhere but sat at Starbucks while waiting for my family members. The people looked at me like I am handicapped. The feeling of being discriminated is bad. It did bother me a while. The pain didn't turned better even I had applied the traditional chinese medicine on the ankle. Dad was worried and asked me to have x-ray check. Luckily, the bones are not broken.





The x-ray of my left ankle! CUTE right? 


No comments:

Post a Comment