16.8.13

A glutton with braces!

Let me crap a little about my first appointment with dentist before starting the whole story of my braces journey. It started with a day I went to the clinic and asked if the dentist can make my two big front teeth balance. Then the dentist checked around and told me actually my teeth were imbalance. I was like WHAT?! The upper teeth were not balance with the lower teeth. What I needed to do was to have braces. After few months, I finally have the guts to brace my teeth. I did think a lot before making the decision. That was one saying that inspired me and encouraged me to step forward for it where I saw it from a blog. "If you don't make it today, after few more years, you start to think about it and you might regret why don't you make it today." 



I am using this set of Orthodontics for my teeth now. After each meal, I need to brush my teeth. I am becoming a hardworking girl now! Hehehe. I had been asked about "Did it hurts? Pain?" Alright, let me tell you it is actually not that pain! Probably due to my case is actually not so serious. I just felt a little pain on the first 2 days. Now I just feel my tooth are weak. I can't even chew, just swallow the food and have food like porridge, nestum and kuey teow. It did hurt when I had a cold Milo on the 2nd day. I reckon can't have too cold or too hot drinks or food.


31/7/2013 RM90 (Sealing & Extraction)
7/8/2013 RM70 (Extraction & Filling)
13/8/2013 RM1030 (Deposit of braces (RM1000) & Orthodontics set)


I'll update more about it! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment