30.8.13

S'more 巧克力棉花糖夹心饼



I made a mini food party for my friends on this afternoon. We had spaghetti, fried chicken, bacons, sandwiches and the tasty desserts - s'more! I always want to have a food party for them. But I always blow hot and cold. Since some of my friends are leaving for study, I decided to cook for them. Also as a thanks for them buying me the birthday present. Well! Don't laugh. My cooking skill is just so-so. 




S'more! :DDD

Have you eaten before?

 It is a popular dessert for campfire in the States. 





The ingredients are simple : 

1. Garham crackers (I got the Jacob's Weetameal in the market)

2. Chocolate bars (any kind, I got the Hershey)

3. Marshmallows

4. Sticks or wires to hold the marshmallow while you roast it 





Steps : 

1. Take out 2 pieces of biscuits

2. Put a chocolate chip in the middle 

3. Roast the marshmallow and put it on top of the chocolate chip 

4. Let the roasted marshmallow make the chocolate melt 

5. Enjoy your S'more! :)



For my case, the marshmallow didn't cause the chocolate melt. However, thanks to the warm weather in Malaysia, my house was stuffy at the afternoon. The Hershey chocolate melted very quick after taken out from the refrigerator for about 10 minutes. 



Start to do it today! You will love it! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment